(Closed) Wanted: Studio Manager
Posted by Garrett Winder on 21 June, 2017
This position has been filled.
Founded in early 2014, Good Work is an expert team of developers helping brands, design agencies and startups build things for web and mobile. We’re headquartered in Dallas, Texas with satellite offices across the UK.
We’re on the lookout for a Studio Manager who wants to have a real impact on the success of all aspects of our business, and looks forward to the challenge of wearing the several different hats required by a small business on a day to day basis. Our ideal candidate is organized, relational and enjoys problem solving.
The Studio Manager will work closely with our clients, potential clients and our development team and must have at least 5 years of experience in digital client services. Below is a list of things the Studio Manager might do on any given day.
Project and client management
- Ensure that client approval is secured, in writing, before allowing commencement of work
- Participate in client project planning
- Work with clients and our developers to ensure we have everything we need to keep projects on track
- Regularly touch base with working clients to update them on their project(s)
- Schedule client meetings and agendas, take notes and distribute to all relevant parties
- Secure additional budget for client requests that are out of scope
- Ensure projects are on time and on budget
- Help create quick scopes for client support and maintenance
New business development
- Help vet potential clients and project leads
- Create and maintain proposals and sales documents
- Participate in new business meetings and pitches
Marketing and strategy
- Help tell our story through our website, social media and other mediums
- Ideate and execute marketing efforts
- Spearhead internal projects and initiatives
Competitive salary + sales commission, flexible hours, health benefits, retirement plan with company matching, etc. We also head out to Colorado every year for a good ol’ fashioned company retreat.
How to apply
If you’re interested, please send your résumé to [email protected]. You will be asked to discuss your previous work at the interview.
Looking forward to meeting y’all!
FYI: Recruiters will be crushed and melted.