Welcome to the first annual Good Bracket — a March Madness starter kit for facilitating your agency’s office pool. In partnership with Clampitt Paper.Contact us
Download Master Bracket
Pop in your email address and we’ll send you the Master Bracket to print. We’ll also let you know as we update it with the latest results.
This year we printed a limited number of brackets on PosterColor X 180 matte, generously provided by Clampitt Paper.
How to use your Good Bracket kit
- Hang your (24” × 36”) Master Bracket in a highly visible area of your studio. This is the bracket you will use to record actual tournament wins from round to round
- Tell everyone participating in the office pool to download their individual player brackets
- All participants in the office pool must submit picks prior to the first game’s tip on Thursday, March 16
- After your participants have filled out their player brackets, hang them next to the Master Bracket so everyone can monitor the office pool’s positioning from week-to-week
- From there, it’s your standard office pool.
If you’re so inclined, snap a pick of your bracket in your studio, post to social media and slap on the hashtag #thegoodbracket. This way we can share the fun with our agency buddies hither and yon.