We’re hiring a Mid-Level Web Developer!
Good Work is an expert team of web developers that helps design-focused companies build websites and web-based applications for desktop and mobile. We’re incredibly detail-oriented, and take pride in our ability to execute the most subtle details of our client’s designs.
We’re looking for a smart and enthusiastic front-end developer with 3 – 4 years of experience to join our team. We are a fully remote team across the U.S. and Europe, (except during our company retreat, of course).
As a member of our development team, you can expect to work on a variety of digital projects both big and small – building and maintaining websites, applications and custom integrations with Craft CMS.
- 3 – 4 years of experience developing websites
- A strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to set goals and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with a web-based workflow, web developer tools and git version control
- Experience with Craft or any CMS
- Experience with Tailwind CSS
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company matching
To apply, send your resume and GitHub profile to [email protected] along with a brief cover note explaining why you are interested in the role and how your skills and experience align with the job description. Please also include a link to a recent project that you’re proud of, and tell us why.
If we think you might be a good candidate to join our team we’ll reach out to arrange a Zoom interview so we can learn more about each other.
Recruiters will be crushed and melted.