We’re hiring a Web Developer!
Good Work is an expert team of web developers helping design agencies build websites for desktop and mobile. We’re incredibly detail-oriented, and take pride in our ability to execute the most subtle details of our client’s designs. Our team is scattered across the U.S., England and France, with a home office located in Dallas, Texas.
We’re on the lookout for a smart and enthusiastic Web Developer with 4 – 5 years of experience or equivalent to join our growing team. As a member of our web development team, you can expect to work on a variety of digital projects both big and small – building and maintaining websites and custom PHP integrations with Craft CMS.
- 4 – 5 years of experience developing websites
- Proficient in PHP
- Experience with Craft CMS
- A strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to set goals and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with a web-based workflow, web developer tools and git version control
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience with Tailwind CSS
- A competitive salary ($65k-75k per year based on experience)
- Flexible work hours (generally about 35 hours per weeks)
- Health, dental and vision insurance (for USA employees)
- Retirement plan with company matching (for USA employees)
- A fresh new MacBook Pro (for all earthlings)
To apply, send your resume and GitHub profile to [email protected] along with a brief cover note explaining why you are interested in the role and how your skills and experience align with the job description. Please also include a link to a recent project that you’re proud of, and tell us why.
If we think you might be a good candidate to join our team we’ll reach out to arrange a Zoom interview so we can learn more about each other.
Recruiters will be crushed and melted.