We’ve built 100+ Craft CMS websites
Whether you want to develop a new Craft CMS website from scratch, or need ongoing support for an existing website, our team of Craft developers is here to help.
Tito’s Handmade Vodka
Ongoing web development and project management that’s as smooth and reliable as Tito’s Vodka.
Hat Creek + Guerilla Suit
Building a sleek, modern site that’s a joy to look at and use.
Cape May Brewery + Canales & Co.
Giving brews an upgrade with powerful eCommerce integrations alongside the web design team at Canales & Co.
Deep Craft CMS Expertise
A few quick highlights about our Craft CMS expertise:
10+ Years We have worked with Craft CMS since 2012.
Official Partner We are a Craft Verified Partner.
Full-Time Developers We have 7 full-time Craft CMS developers.
Why we ❤️ Craft CMS
Craft’s out-of-the-box custom field types, content structures, easy-to-use control panel for content editors and elegant templating for developers make it one of the most powerful and flexible content management systems on the market.
Our clients love it
Our clients tell us how simple and easy to use Craft is nearly every time we launch a new website. While we've always been complimented on the website we build, we now receive praise on the CMS we build them on. Clients handing out CMS-specific praises was virtually unheard of before Craft. Now it’s a regular occurrence. If you want the ability to do more with your websites and are tired of security hacks and other CMS shortfalls, look no further than Craft and its extensive list of features for your next website development project.
A thriving development community
With over 200 official Craft Partners and thousands of developers around the globe, Craft CMS currently powers over 80,000 websites and is far from proprietary.
- StackExchange: 9,400+ members, Craft’s Stack Exchange Q&A site is where developers get help and help others with Craft CMS questions.
- Discord: 6,300+ members, the official online community and chat room for Craft CMS developers.
Rather than having one generic “entry” content type like most CMS platforms, Craft CMS breaks entries into three different categories, or “Sections” as they call them: “Singles”, “Channels” and “Structures”.
- Singles are for one-off pages like a homepage or about page, and while it's a small feature, it's a crowd favorite. Historically, content managing one-off pages has been slightly awkward and with Craft CMS it makes perfect sense.
- Channels are for repeatable content like news, blog posts or even an A-Z dictionary — content that’s usually ordered by date or alphabetically.
- Structures are for repeatable content that you want to control the order of. Think employees on a team page, or maybe a list of services on yo ur service page. Once you wrap your head around this, it’s a huge selling point for Craft CMS.
- Craft also has “Globals”, a place to store content that doesn’t quite fit into an entry type. Globals are used for content like primary phone numbers, your company address or even social media links. These snippets of content might be used a few times throughout your website but don’t necessarily belong to a particular page or entry.
- Lastly, the Craft CMS field types, specifically Matrix Fields, allow you to manage complex, editorial style pages without the need for coding. Here’s a complete list of Craft CMS field types. There are also plenty of custom fields available in the Craft Plugin Store.
Right out of the box, Craft’s live preview feature is second to none. It’s important for content editors to see the effects of their content changes before going live, and live preview allows you to do just that, in real time, directly from Craft’s control panel.
A premium platform with an open source foundation
Craft is built on mature open source frameworks like Yii and Twig, and is extensible through plugins as needed. Yii is a fast, secure and professional PHP framework that launched in December 2008, and Twig is an elegant templating language for PHP that came out shortly after in 2009.
This makes Craft unique in that we’re getting the foundation of mature, open source frameworks packaged into a premium, paid product. It’s important to note that this also makes Craft extensible if need be to a wider development community than just Craft developers.
So, for the unique situations that Craft can't handle out of the box, we can create custom plugins, or purchase them from the official Craft Plugin Store.
Looking for an ongoing partner?
We’re the preferred Craft CMS development team for dozens of brands — large and small — including PBS, Tito’s Handmade Vodka and Frito-Lay.
Let us help you simplify your Craft development.
Schedule a call with us and launch your next web project with confidence and clarity!